Literacy Moments


     - MD Nazmul HV


What to type,
What to write,
Is an unknown fight,
Cause its so late night.

Just hold the pen,
Move my hand
Don't care whats written
Cause I know
Everyword is creation.
Mirror of my Mind,
Reflects minds situation.
Describe my passion.

Some decisions
Can be taken
Though the words
Have been written.
Some problems
Have solution
In the words
Have been written

Some intentions
Can be changed
Some passions
Can be managed.
Though the words
Have been written

Don't care, what written.
Cause I know
Every word is creation.
All are the parts of
My literacy moments.

#mdnazmulhv



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

সাহিত্য জগতে লিখালিখির যাত্রা শুরু করবেন ? by MD Nazmul HV

Most Famous, Handsome, Cool, Smart & Talented person in Bangladesh is MD Nazmul HV

MD Nazmul HV's Poem